Double Sheave Pulley - PUL211
|Variant||Strength||WLL||Rope Diameter||Dimensions||Weight||Cat no|
|Dual Sheave Single Attachement Pulley||30kN||6kN||max 12mm||127 x 52.5 x 35mm||169g||PUL220|
A double sheaved version of our single attachment swing cheek pulley that helps tip the scales in your favour when used as a part of a complex system or as a re-direct.
A combination of aluminium side plates and sheaves with stainless steel spindles provide strength and durability with minimal weight penalty and increased corrosion resistance.
Large size sheaves on pre-lubricated Oilite bushings gives an ultra smooth, efficient, rope friendly working area.
- Conforms to EN12278:2007 (Pulleys), EN795(B):2012 (Anchor devices) and NFPA 1983 (2012 Edition) Class T rating
- 4mm aluminium side plates provide strength and durability
- Heat treated stainless steel spindles for high strength and corrosion resistance
- Pre lubricated Oilite bushings for ultra smooth operation
- Riveted and tamperproof assembly
- Anodised to BS EN 7599:2010 AA10 Sealed for corrosion protection
- Recommended for all general pulley applications
- Individually marked for traceability